Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why I love Jodi

When I meet Jodi many years ago the first contact I had with her was over the phone, and I thought she sounded like the most lovely woman I would meet ever. Since it was night time when I called her I wouldn't be able to meet this vision of loveliness until the next day. She was the cousin of my best friend and she was at his house at the time. So the next day I came over to the house even though my friend wasn't there just to meet her. When I saw her I realized what I felt was something that I couldn't describe so I was compelled to walk her back down to my parents house ON THE FIRST DAY SHE MET ME! While we were walking I grabbed her hand in mine, something else that I wasn't familiar with at the time and we walked hand in hand down to my families house and these undescribable emotions continued to build within me. Well she went to my house and then we went back to my friends house all the while I was loving the company that we had together and I hugged her. When our bodies connected with one another I bolt of lightening surged throughout my entire being. I knew that this girl was special. But as time progressed the feelings faded and I didn't see her for a few years. My friend was married to his wife and I anticipated seeing her again. Although the only hug that we had was the first one many years ago I once again felt a connection with her when I saw her again. During the duration of the reception I also walked with her around the outer parameter of the building and I took her alone and I wanted to kiss her. I knew I loved the feelings that I felt being around her but I didn't really do anything about them until the third meeting which took place many years later and I felt I didn't want her to slip away a third time. We didn't have any relationship but I felt like we had already meant to be with one another. I felt guilty for kissing another girl even though all we were doing for a month was talk on the phone. Something in me just wanted her and only her. So we started dating and she was kind enough to take a chance on me. The first kiss we shared with one another was a million times more amazing than our first hug. Our courtship was electrifying and every time I kiss her now its all the years and all the emotion and turmoil and love and amazement and granduer and every emotion a single being could ever imagine all rolled into one.
I have been so fortunate that god has loved me enough to give me her. There are so many times in life every single day that I look at her and think, how could I ever amount to the greatness that she posseses within her. Every time I hold her its that same hug we felt so many years ago only a million times more amazing. I love her so much and I could never fathom wanting to be with anyone but her.
I am so grateful that the two of us will have one another for eternity.
She is everything I could ever hope to be spiritually emotionally and mentally. I've known since the beginning that we shared something amazing and now every single day of our lives I am able to continue to feel that forever.
I am truly blessed.

No comments: