Friday, April 4, 2008

Cars are so overrated

So today we had to put our car in the shop because not only was the check engine light on but it was flashing at us. Jake and I thought that it was just the catalatic converter and that it would be a $500 fix, but when I told the mechanic that the engine light was flashing he said that the car needed a tune up as well. (which was an extra $100.) So needless to say we had to spend alot of money just so our car will run right and turn that dang engine light off. I guess it could be worse we could have a car payment and also have to pay for repairs so that would be the blessing. Maybe one day we will be rich enough to just dump a car when it starts having problems and buy a brandnew one. But honestly I am happy with what I got it gets us to where we need to go. And as long as I am not walking when it is freezing cold or extremly hot I am fine with putting up with a few tantrums my car decides to have.

No comments: