Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Hubby ROCKS

Jake and I bought the movie Enchanted and the soundtrack. And you know the song "How does she know that you love her." Well we were listening to that song on the soundtrack and I was like you never do any of those things. On Monday Jake dropped me off at work and it was a Gray day so he went across the street and bought me Yellow Roses because the sky was gray. Jake loves surprise me with things like that all the time. He is the sweetest guy I know. I honestly don't see what he sees in me because I am lame lame lame. Oh well though I love him for the person he is now and the person he will be in the future.

1 comment:

The Putnam Family said...

My wifey rocks cause shes pretty and has the prettiest eyes ever and she has sexy hair and lips and nose and freckles and eyelashes and eyebrows and chin and little divet thing under her nose and ears and behind her ears and hair on the back of her head and hair above her neck and zygomatic arch and mandebula and condiloid process and cornoid process and nasal bone and occular cavities and ear loabs and black part of her eye which is the iris and white part of the eye which is scalera and inside her nostrils and outside her nostrils and her brain. Ok I don't know the anatomy of the brain but cut me a break wouldja. And I like her..... other parts but if I go down from her head I usually get in trouble. :)