Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland March 8-16, 2008. It was so much fun. We drove down and suprisingly the boys did very well in the car. Of course we also have a DVD player in the car so they were able to watch movies the whole trip. When we left we told them that we would be there in 6 movies time so Jeff and Izack counted down the movies as we went. We left early Sat morning and got to California late Saturday afternoon. We stayed with my brother Kirtus and his wife Rebecca. They were so nice to let us take over their house for a week. The first day we were there we went to Huntington beach. The ocean was fun to play in and an amayzing site. The next three days we went to Disneyland. I was kind of disappointed myself in Disneyland, mainly because they advertise that it is the happiest place on earth but the workers there are cranky and you can't find the characters just walking around. But we did go for the kids they had fun and that is all that really matters right. On Thursday we went to Sea World and I thought that was worth the time. The animals are so beautiful and awesome. I love Sea animals anyway, so that was the highlight of my trip. Then on Friday we went back to Disneyland.

2 comments:

tHe GrAy Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tHe GrAy Fam said...

So.. the last comment was from me.. but when I posted it.. it didn't say who it was from.. so I deleted it! It said.. I am so glad you are blogging! It is fun to read! haha.. i'm a nerd! see you at work!!