Saturday, October 4, 2008

Phase II & Beginning Phase III




In this phase you will see a little more rendering on Edward and progression on Bella. So far I have 9 to 10 hours on Edward's face alone and I would say probably 5 hours on Bella's I will soon start rendering their clothes and then the real tedious task of working on the tree.
I wanted to first knock out the most important aspects of the image which is the likeness of the actor that plays Edward and then the actress that plays Bella since I feel they are the real focal point of the piece.
I am still interested to know what you great people in cyber-land think of the image. I appreciate your compliments but any constructive criticism would be very appreciated.

1 comment:

Bob and Ronda said...

Okay, well I didn't want to go there, but you asked for it. The girl is al wrong, she should look more like Julia Roberts, and the guy, WOW! that nose is way too big! NO! Not really, Jake the picture is coming along great! Everything looks fantastic.