Monday, May 12, 2008

Middle Name Tag

Middle Name Tag

I got tagged from my friend Jillian to describe myself using the letters of my middle name. I will do it for my boys as well

Jodi
L: Loveable
Y: Y'all will miss me when I am gone (digging deep :))
N: Neat Freak

Jeffery
R: Rambunctious
O: Optimistic
B: Big Brother
E: Energetic
R: Right there when you need him
T: Tease

Izack
J: Joyful
A: Actor
C: Cool
O: Optomistic
B: Best Friend to everyone

Johnathon
T: Thoughtful
H: Happy--this kid always smiles even when he is crying or sick
O: Optimistic
M: Mama's boy
A: Awsome
S: Shy

Mikeal
J: Joker
O: Ornery (you thought I would say Optimistic)
S: Smart
E: Excitable
P: Plays hard (loves to get dirty)
H: Hard to please (he is always looking at you like your some sort of idiot)

Jacob (Hubby)
W: Wants to help anywhere he can
A: Awsome...Best dad in the world cause he gets up with the baby Most nights. Artist would work too.
Y: Yacker-Loves to talk and talk and talk and talk
N: Not a neat freak
E: Energetic--so that is where the boys get it from

Ok so some of my answers are Lame Lame Lame. But atleast I did it.

I tag Kelsi, and Kristi, and whomever else that wants to do this.
Have Fun

No comments: