Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Cure




Friday night Jake and I went to The Cure concert at the E-center. I'll have to admit I had a good time. As long as I had my earplugs in the concert was great I know what you are thinking but your wrong I could actually hear the words of the songs with the plugs in my ears. Then there was an IDIOT sitting 2 people down from us who decided he needed a smoke so he lit up right in the middle of the concert and you guessed it I narced. Since I figured nobody wanted me to puke all over them I asked the security guard to tell him to get rid of his cig. That just irritates me when a person who smokes doesn't care about the people around them. Why cant they just kill themselves in the privacy of there own home without effecting other peoples health.

No comments: