Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory tag

I have seen this on several of my friends' blogs, so I thought it was high time I joined in the shenanigans.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together*. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave you a memory. If you leave a comment I'll assume your playing the game, and Ill come to your blog and leave a message.

*btw- since this is technically the family's blog you can post a memory about one member of the family, or the whole fam, whichever you like.

1 comment:

Scott and Jillian said...

I love that memory! I had kinda forgotten about that. I was just so shocked!

Anyway, we have lots of memories together, but remember when we went on that double date to the corn maze and the boys burst out singing "You are a human animal" while we were riding in Albert on the way to Fazoli's, and then after the maze we went back home and watched "Labyrinth"? Hahaha. We were such dorks back then, but we had a good time.